Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cee In Training

I've been working out.  I'm not really seeing the results I want, but hell…. I gotta do it.  Monday and Friday mornings I work with a trainer.  She's good.  She makes me feel sore for the next 24 hours.  We do a lot of work on my arms, butt and trunk/abs.  It's like the total chick-needs workout.  We do some cardio, like the treadmill or the bike or jumping on that half ball thing. 

Wednesday I'm with a guy I don't know to well, but he seems like he knows what he's doing.  It's better when the trainer knows you better.  I think my morning  trainer has a better feel for my capabilities and needs.  Thursday, I work with the owner of the gym.  He's good.  You can just tell.  He pushes me.  Maybe it's a little too much because my body gives up.  But is that what he's supposed to do? I really have no clue.

After 5 weeks, I'm only down 7 pounds.   That just sucks.  Realistically, I'd like to get ride of another 40.  It's hard.  I've dedicated so much already and I'm just not seeing what I'd like to see.  And what's worst of all is that this free membership to the gym is running out.  I'm almost done.  What do I do after that?  How do I keep moving?

No comments: