Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dr. Cee's Theory On The Booze And The LBS


I don't know what an average college girl drinks, but my friends and I weren't messing around.  We blacked out, passed out, fell down, and one of us chipped her tooth on the floor of the bar.  We were in it to win it.  I easily consumed 1500 calories in a night out drinking.  Jack and Cokes and Jaager shots added  up.  Not to mention the 3am nacho fiesta we'd prepare when we got home.   But, here's the thing: after I awoken from my spinning fog, i'd spend the next 24 hours vomiting.   Alcohol bulimia - binge drinking and projectile purging.   It sounds crazy,  but I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't gain any weight in college.   This is not a diet I recommend for anyone's stomach, blood-brain barrier, optic blood vessels, throat or tooth enamel.   Or dignity. 

No comments: