Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I want to go to Costa Rica

I think I need an adventure. My life is hectically boring. Ha. Meaning, I have a ton going on, but none of it is "fun." I work 9-5. I commute an hour to and from. I'm living with my parents. I'm going to school two nights a week 6-9. I'm studying. I'm planning my nursing school entry. I'm thinking about buying a co-op (with what money, I don't know).

But, I'm single. I'm rooted. And, I'm bored. My job's fine. School's fine. Home's fine. But nothing is GREAT! Nothing is exciting. I mean, buying a place will be exciting. But... Then I'll be living alone. And, that seems a little boring too, right? Yes, there are amazing parts to it. Like decorating, and being in control of everything (which I like), and cleaning when you want, and feeling "at home." But, on a Wednesday night, after work, when you're having a glass of wine and watching Lost, you're alone. I like wine. I like Lost. But at when the show's over, it's back to boring.

Anyway. Long story short, I need an adventure. I'm thinking about planning a trip to Costa Rica. Some kind of all-inclusive thing where I can lounge on the beach, go see volcanoes, tour the rain forest. Q will come with me. It's not too expensive. I think I can get a week w/ everything for under $800.

Plus, I get to wear vacation clothes! Yey sundresses!

No comments: